Cedar Trace Apartments is Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis? Look no further than Cedar Trace Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
OUR PET POLICY
- No more than 2 pets are allowed per apartment with each pet weighing no more than 100 pounds.
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Akita, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Great Dane, any non-domestic dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 for 1 pet or $400 for 2 pets. The pet fee does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $30 for 1 pet or $50 for 2 pets.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
Since I've moved in the staff has been really good. I like how close I am to the highway, and there are a couple of restaurants I can walk to. I had to ask maintenance to repair my toilet and they took care of me quickly. I'd recommend it here!- Anonymous
I truly enjoyed working with Meena. She was always very nice, friendly and professional each time there was a need to speak with her. I give her a 5. I enjoyed living here, it was quiet and Cheryl( asst. Regional manager) was always very helpful.. a 5. Parking: 3 until we got handicapped sign. Noise: 4 usually quiet- Anonymous
Meena is doing great job in handling customers concern towards maintenance issue and address them very smoothly, management is pleased to have great staff- Anonymous
With Covid-19 a lot of people are struggling and I am one of them but with the help of Abbey I am getting through it. I love my apartment and I love the management (Abbey). I would recommend these apartments- Google Review
It's been great and very happy living at cedar trace apartments. Everything is near by and elementary school is blue ribbon school. Stayed for almost 6 years in the same apartment/building. Thank you for being so nice for these many years- Google Review